ADRAR Security offers comprehensive security services to private and institutional players. The company provides tailor made solutions enabling its clients to develop their projects under optimal security conditions for their personnel and their assets.
In accordance with international and local regulations, the company has the ability to deploy Western and Libyan staff. Moreover, local experts are selected and recruited according to ethics rules and trained in close protection, escort and first aid missions.
- Country watch, risk assessments & analysis, reporting,pre-departure security briefing etc.
- Provision of means of evacuation (air, sea, land)
- Escort Services including soft and armored vehicles, armed protection, geolocation system and Telecommunications.
- 24/7 Hotline to provide counsel & crisis management services (kidnapping, emergency, repatriation, arbitrary detention etc.)
- Event Protection (Trade shows, exhibitions, sports events etc.)
BUSINESS TRAVEL AND
- Market access studies (to enable clients to access decision makers in both private and public sectors)
- Business Intelligence (decision-maker mapping, intermediation, partnership prospection etc.)
- Airport “Meet and Greet” Services across Libya (normal or VIP greeting)
- ADRAR Building (located in the center of Tripoli) providing secured flats with services & conveniences (catering, cleaning, laundry, internet, IT support etc.
- In hotels or villas.
- Other secured compounds.
- Business Centre offering domiciliation services, legal & fiscal assistance, accountancy, HR services etc.
- Audit, Feasibility study, Writing of Procedures & Plans (Security, Evacuation & Continuity)
- Provision of HR means.
- Business visas, residency visas and legal registrations.
- Medical Assistance (sanitary information, counsel, evacuation etc.)
- Infrastructure protection (industrial plants, embassies, ports, airports etc.)
- Aviation Services (goods & personnel transport)
- Training & Mentoring (armed forces & police, justice, private security etc.)
- Post-Conflict Operations (Disarmament, Demobilization & Reinsertion (DDR), Rule of Law & Justice, mine & ordnance clearance etc.)